Fedlex is the name of the Federal Chancellery platform, on which federal legislation is published. This platform is primarily used to publish the following data:
- Official Federal Gazette
- Official Compilation of Federal Legislation
- Classified Compilation of Federal Legislation, i.e. the consolidated version of federal legislation and international law texts
- Consultation procedures
- Register of sectoral agreements with the European Union
- Interstate treaties
To get to know the Fedlex data and learn the various way to query them, the following Tutorial is available.
There are various tools and helpful documents available to facilitate working with Fedlex Linked Data:
- SPARQL interface
- Metadata viewer
- Metadata explorer (not available in English)
- Introduction and licence
- URI templates for legal resources
- JOLux data model
The Fedlex data is available through the following SPARQL endpoint: https://fedlex.data.admin.ch/sparqlendpoint. This endpoint can be programmatically queried with HTML GET and HTML POST requests containing valid SPARQL.